In less than one week, UPS has fouled up 3 deliveries. The first box delivered was almost unrecognizable. It was battered so badly I posted the photos on Facebook because no one would have believed it. The second package arrived with both items damaged. The shoe box inside was punctured, smashed and broken. Those photos also made it to Facebook. The 3rd delivery was to have been today, but UPS sent the package to the wrong Post Office, causing more of a delay. I have spoken with their Customer Service department for each delivery (or non-delivery) but this continues to be a problem.

Do UPS employees have no sense of quality performance or pride in their work? The packages they deliver have been paid for by customers with hard earned money, and they deserve to have their possessions handled carefully -- not tossed around for hockey practice. Unfortunately, most online vendors use UPS exclusively and don't even offer upgraded service to FedEx. I think UPS has become too big with all of these exclusive contracts, and as long as the vendors give no upgrade options to customers, UPS will continue their slovenly, careless practices.

I have managed to draw some satisfaction that UPS trucks have no air conditioning. Thus, I feel a sense of karmic justice in this triple digit weather.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #618090

AT LEAST YOU GUYS GOT YOUR PACKAGE, THEY SWORE UP AND DOWN THEY SENT MINES AND PUT IT ON MY PORCH ALL BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT THE TRACKING STATUS SAID.WOULDN'T EVEN LET ME KNOW WHO THE *** DRIVER WAS!!!

OR EVEN WHAT LOCATION IN *** MEMPHIS IT WAS ORIGINALLY SO I COULD VISIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED.

***.I JUST SPENT 200 DOLLARS ON ONE OF MY POOR *** NEIGHBORS AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE DECENCY TO COME BY AND GIVE ME ONE OF THE ITEMS I BOUGHT FOR THEM.

UPS messed up a delivery and expects me to pick up my package further than where it came from, THEY HAVE THE WORST SERVICE

I ship several hundred pieces a month via UPS, and have an issue maybe two or three times a year, which I consider a pretty good average.

Maybe the problem is not UPS, but rather with you or your shipper.

Lady Ilea

I too order a lot online and found many vendors offer no choices; however, I have found the the post office if far more reliable than ups.Makes no sense to me, but they are now.

When I have the choice, I choose Fed Ex, then the post office.

Last on my list is UPS.After my experience with them and Sears, Sears may change their shipper and they should since UPS wanted to charge Sears for the original shipment, the return shipment and me for double the freight on the return shipment.

My first time using ups was total ***! its safe to say i will NEVER use ups again!

Sassie61