I an item that came in three parts.UPS tried to deliver twice, and I was out, so I rescheduled for delivery the next day.

I waited in all day, and finally the package arrived just as I was about to go out. Only one item arrived. I've been trying now for two weeks to get the other two items delivered, and have called the UPS customer service centre (based somewhere in Southeast Asia), only to be told that my packages are not scheduled for delivery, despite the fact that someone from Feltham called to say they would arrive today. Again, I've waited in all day for my package, and now find out that it won't be delivered.

I've given up on UPS and will now go and collect the package, which they were supposed to deliver. I've now also been told that the third package is missing, and an investigation needs to be started. I would have thought that a parcel delivery firm that has been going for more than 100 years would be better at delivering packages. It is completely ridiculous that I'm forced to speak to customer service thousands of miles away, when the depot is about five miles from my house.

I would encourage anyone reading this, NOT to use UPS, unless you want a lot of hassle, and missing packages.It's amazing that they're still in business, and that their warehouses are not crammed full with mislaid packages.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments