2.7

Once again they left my package next to the door after repeatedly telling them that I am visually impaired and can not see it unless I am standing on top of it. The difference this time I didnt even get a knock on the door.

I did lodge a complaint with them and maybe 15 minutes later I get a call from the phildelphia branch telling me they have different drivers and it wasnt listed to knock on the door. Personally I doubt it. (I did tell the woman I wanted the manager to come up so I can show him my safety stick, blindmans cane, but she said she would note it on the computer that next time the driver is to hand deliver the package) A few years ago they delivered a package to walker st. I live on valley st and they actually tried telling me its an honest mistake. "Walker, Valley - hows that an honest mistake?"

When I was driving trucks UPS was the toughest company to work for but it was also one of the best paying - what happened? Who's running this company, Fred Flinstone?

Maybe this is how the acronym UPS changed to you people suck

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups home delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was very unprofessional. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments