1.6
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Yesterday I had to collect a package as I was out when the package came on 7 July.

The package was scheduled to arrive on 6 July.

Th collection point was a small travel agency. I was immediately concerned as the front door was open and the packages were left open to people passing by on the street. Absolutely no effort had been made to hide or secure the packages from general view, making theft a very real possibility. On entering the premises the person in charge was behind a desk on the phone with their view of the packages blocked by a large magazine rack of travel brochures.

After waiting for more than 5 minutes with no sign of acknowledgement of my presence I gestured to the person in charge that I was their and needed to collect a package. She barked something about being on the phone, which was stating the obvious. After at least another 5 minutes of waiting and another customer turning up no effort was made to acknowledge either of us, so I said I needed to get off (I had to collect my son). The person in charge then said I needed to be more polite, this annoyed me very much.

The woman smashed my passport from me to which I took back immediately and said "you can have it when you are ready and not before"

She then process the paperwork such took all of 10 seconds and gave me the package by thrusting it into my hands in an aggressive manner.

I was very annoyed with this person, their customer service skills are none existent, their package security measures are there worst I have ever seen. All in all I wish to never have to experience this ever again.

The woman does not deserve your business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups collect on delivery. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups collect on delivery in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments