2140 Hall Johnson Rd, Grapevine, TX 76051
2.7
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool

I brought a 2U 4 NODE HPC cluster into my local UPS Store and chose to have the store pack and ship under the pack&ship guarantee. We purchased additional insurance of $3,850.00 Packing and shipping was over $200.00

Item was received by buyer at destination damaged.

Pictures were taken and I started the claims process. Rather I had the local UPS Store start the claims process. I was told the item needed to be picked up by UPS and undergo a damage inspection. The package was picked up by UPS from the purchasers address and shipped to Macon, GA to undergo the inspection.

The package was refused by the damage inspection team and sent return to sender.

The package then came all the way back to Ft. Worth to my local UPS Store where the local store then refused delivery and sent it back return to sender. My package has bounced around here and there …. the tracking information is now pages long and eacgh time I've called the UPS Claims & Damage Inspection Team to be told that I would get a call back within the hour as the matter was being escalated.

3 or 4 days now and still no call... Each time I call UPS to explain takes time out of my day and results in the same conclusion. Were looking into it and we'll get back with you.

My buyer is quickly becoming frustrated - I chose the Pack & Ship Guarantee because of the guarantee.... Still no resolution, no refund of my $200+ in shipping and packing charges...

and no claims status. Not to mention everything is sent to the UPS Store Dashboard making it difficult for me to get updates.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• UPS Complaints