I recently sent a gift to my niece in Ohio (from Chicago) in a tan bubble envelope.The package was returned to me 10 days later with a sticker covering the ship to address that read "Multiple address errors".

I carefully peeled back their "error label" to see the original label. It was clearly legible and the address was correct. I called UPS to find out why it had been returned and after 10 minutes of auto teller questions finally got someone on the line who insisted that the package had been delivered. I finally asked him to read the address where it had been delivered (my office address) and then asked him to look at the address where it had been picked up...Ohhhh.

Then the same person tells me that the street address is wrong. I tell him that I have confirmed the address and it is correct. Then same person (same call) tells me " oh wait, there were other barcodes on the package". I tell him there are no other barcodes and offer to send a photo.

He then tells me that the label was not legible. I offer a photo again. Fours excuses in one conversation!

In the end he says someone will investigate and call me back but no one ever did so I am out $10.80 for the first shipment and $12 for the FEDX to actually get the package delivered.Dump your UPS stock and buy FEDX!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments