I purchased a laptop on Thursday night on 6/11/2015 after 6pm, so it would act like i purchased the item on Friday.I purchased the laptop with a one day weekend shipping so that it would arrive on Saturday and I was fine with paying the extra so get my package.

I was home all day Saturday waiting for the package and no one showed up or left a notice on my door that they had attempted a delivery. Later that day UPS claimed they had made an attempt to deliver the package and then moved the delivery to Monday! I payed for a one day delivery that still has yet to be delivered and they lied to Amazon in order to avoid having to pay me back the money i payed for single day shipping.

A package arriving late is fine, I know that complications arise and sometimes you just can't get everyone their package.Please, just please don't lie to avoid giving me a refund on something I payed for when I could have gotten a 2 day shipping for free (which is pretty much what it ended up as).

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups delivery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

If you did not pay for Saturday delivery(which is an added charge over and above regular next day air shipping charges) it will be delivered on MONDAY

aleksey
Coventry, Rhode Island, United States #995433

While shipping UPS most likely was a mistake the real issue is between you and Amazon. Contact Amazon and they will make an amendment to your purchase for UPS's mistake. Remember that UPS's customer is Amazon and not you.