UPS has just lost a long time frequent customer.I ordered a shipment of cigars last Thursday.

That of course was Thanksgiving, however they were shipped Friday morning according to the shipper. UPS says they were shipped late SUNDAY night...yeah right. What is even worse they sat until Tuesday morning at the hub in PA. FOUR days!!!

Anyways I checked the tracking number and according to UPS it was shipped via SurePost even though I paid for Ground Shipping. Anyways the package was sent from the local hub to my Post Office this morning. However, the drive must have messed around or been a caterpillar because he didnt deliver it to the Post Office until eleven am, long after the mail carriers leave. UPS must know this and should have them to thr PO before the mail carriers leave.

On top of this the driver goes right past my home to get to the PO. All he had to do was stop, in fact he delivered to my neighbors house around nine this morning? Even if I had paid for SurePost it would have been cheaper for UPS to deliver it to my house instead of the PO.

If the mail carrier delivers tommorrow it will have taken seven days for a package to travel six hundred miles.I will NEVER use UPS again.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments