Here we go again with these incompetents running UPS in Charlotte NC.Again another package delivered to the WRONG ADDRESS.

File a complaint and never hear back from them. And they wonder why they are not used anymore. You pay a lot of money for them to get it right and they find a way to mess it up. Then you have to wait days for them to correct their stupidity.

I use to work for UPS loading trucks in my younger days. And if you made a *** mistake like this, you were gone. It is just hard to believe the address is clearly stamped on the package and they still find a way to deliver it to an address that is not even close. They should make the one who makes the mistake, personally hand deliver the package with a full refund to the shipper.

But again it is UPS. They can't spell delivery. My suggestion, and I really hate to say it because I have had my issues with them as well is using USPS. Never had issues with FedEx but of course I don't use them as often.

Oh well, lets give them a shot. Just stay away from UPS and anyone who uses UPS.

That is, of course, you want your package delivered.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments