I shipped 5 boxes from Needham ma to ups store #103 at 2370 market st San Francisco When my son went to pick them up he was charged another $100 When I complained to the rude represented at the store that I thought it was excessive he began to yell and asked in his broken english style "You want me send them back.I send them back ok. You want me send them back.

I send them back tomorrow ok? Of course I didnt want the imbicile to send them back so we picked up the boxes and took a good screwing. Thank you UPS. Please dont tell me its because these are independent stores.I looked up Ups stores near me ,picked one and went there presuming I would get the full Ups service.

maybe this is the full UPS service. It suck and I wont be using it anytime soon again

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 20, 2012.

Comments

NOW I know it was a Mailbox etc store but over the door in big letters it says"The ups store" this is the store I sent it from in Needham Ma If it's not a Ups store don't you agree it shouldn't have their sign over their door just like a ups store???

You know you sent your package to Mailboxes etc. right their whole business model is for package pickup like a po box...so sending packages to them will incur a cost for pickup.

The price to ship being greater than 700 is easy shipping cross country + large boxes (dimensional weight billed items) or heavy items / extra services like insurance