I shipped 5 boxes from Needham ma to ups store #103 at 2370 market st San Francisco When my son went to pick them up he was charged another $100 When I complained to the rude represented at the store that I thought it was excessive he began to yell and asked in his broken english style "You want me send them back.I send them back ok.You want me send them back.

I send them back tomorrow ok? Of course I didnt want the imbicile to send them back so we picked up the boxes and took a good screwing. Thank you UPS. Please dont tell me its because these are independent stores.I looked up Ups stores near me ,picked one and went there presuming I would get the full Ups service.

maybe this is the full UPS service.It suck and I wont be using it anytime soon again

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

NOW I know it was a Mailbox etc store but over the door in big letters it says"The ups store" this is the store I sent it from in Needham Ma If it's not a Ups store don't you agree it shouldn't have their sign over their door just like a ups store???

You know you sent your package to Mailboxes etc. right their whole business model is for package pickup like a po box...so sending packages to them will incur a cost for pickup.

The price to ship being greater than 700 is easy shipping cross country + large boxes (dimensional weight billed items) or heavy items / extra services like insurance