3.4
Additional Fees

I dropped off a shipment at UPS freight facility in N Charleston SC.The staff at the facility could not help and directed me to call customer service.

After a brief discussion about weight I asked the local staff if we needed to weigh the package before I called and I was told no. After talking with customer service, got a quote and paid. Nothing was said about the rate being an estimate. I then dropped off the pallet at the dock.

All was good until a about 45 days later when I received a bill for another 117.22. Upon calling customer service the person there told me it was because of a re-weigh and offered to connect me with the local facility to discuss with them which I declined because it has been my experience that it does no good to expect someone to admit they did anything wrong and obviously UPS customer service is not really geared towards taking care of the customer.

I am not a regular shipper for these types of services but have done this in the past with out these problems.I can assure you when the next opportunity comes up I will ship with FED-EX as they have never been a problem.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of ups freight from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $117 and wants Ups to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being charged additional after the fact. Author liked the most speed of delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments