2.0

A word of warning: If you get an email from UPS saying your order has been dispatched and you click on the 'Change Delivery' button this leads you to their website.You then have to 'enrol' in the UPS My Choice option.

However, they then have to send you an activation code IN THE POST in 2-5 days to validate your address. This means that you CANNOT change your delivery before the parcel is likely to be delivered. Another thing I discovered when speak to UPS technical support is that unless the package you have ordered has your EXACT name and address details as on your UPS My Choice account (including line spaces, hyphens, capital letters), it will not be registered as a My Choice parcel and therefore not show up on your delivery planner. This means you are also unable to change the delivery options online.

Although there is an option on the My Settings of UPS My Choice to add first name variations, there is no way to add any other variations.

The UPS technical support person acknowledged both these issues to be true and apologized, but did not suggest there was a solution available.Therefore I have had to call up 3 times due to a failed delivery which I could not change online before the delivery was made.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups account from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments