2.3
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

My package was delivered to a UPS access point (to avoid theft from in feont of my house) 2 days late, with periods where the tracking had been lost due to "adverse weather" (that being sunny and clear) and no help from customer service.I picked up a large box in which there was a smaller box in which there was supposed to be a phone.

I opened the large box to see bubble wrap very messy and a ripped cell phone box (not typical for best buy). No cell phone. There was a charger and a battery, but no phone.

So of course I inspect the package further and see that on the bottom of the box there was a portion where the "tamper-evident" tape was compromised and re-taped over with clear tape.Now if that's not clear theft, I don't know what is.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments