Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered an item from a company and was provided a UPS tracking #. I monitored the tracking.

The day of delivery there was a note online that the package could not be delivered because the apartment number was not correct or was missing. I called UPS customer service and they verified my address in their system and I confimed my apartment was marked correctly at my apartment. I waited another day and the online comment did not change. I called UPS customer service and made arrangements to pickup the package at their service center.

When I arrived, my FULL address was on the mailing label including my apartment#. They could not explain why it could not be delivered. I looked at the driver notes and pointed out the problem. There are 2 labels.

One mailing label and 4" above it a smaller mailing label. That label did not have the apt#.

The drive could not look down 4" at the "official" mailing label to read the apartment number. Instead I had to drive 15 miles out of my way to get a package that I paid to have delivered to me

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Delivery service, Drivers, Drivers inability to read address label.

Comments