Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered an item from a company and was provided a UPS tracking #.I monitored the tracking.

The day of delivery there was a note online that the package could not be delivered because the apartment number was not correct or was missing. I called UPS customer service and they verified my address in their system and I confimed my apartment was marked correctly at my apartment. I waited another day and the online comment did not change. I called UPS customer service and made arrangements to pickup the package at their service center.

When I arrived, my FULL address was on the mailing label including my apartment#. They could not explain why it could not be delivered. I looked at the driver notes and pointed out the problem. There are 2 labels.

One mailing label and 4" above it a smaller mailing label. That label did not have the apt#.

The drive could not look down 4" at the "official" mailing label to read the apartment number.Instead I had to drive 15 miles out of my way to get a package that I paid to have delivered to me

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants Ups to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery service, drivers and drivers inability to read address label. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments