I've booked a collection with UPS which agreed to collect the item between 9 am to 3pm. They were not able to give me a slot of time. So, I had to wait.

When 3pm came and UPS didn't I phoned customers' service which informed me it would be collected by 5pm.

I phoned a number of times and each time I was told a different story. Your warehouse staff tried to tell me they had no means of communication with the drivers. I then asked about the automated tracking system. The excuse was the car had broken down. Laughable if not utterly annoying!

I was promised by customers' service the warehouse would contact me which they didn't. I was then told the collection would be by 6pm, by 7pm and finally by 8pm. I was not able to speak with anyone anymore as customers' service closed for the day. At 8pm just before the customer's service closed I was informed the warehouse tried to contact me but nobody answered. It was a lie!! I was sitting by the phone.

Clearly UPS is in the wrong line of business if cannot deliver/collect within 11 hours or admit they were not turning up. UPS is not apt to do its core business. Really unprofessional company with empty apologies.

Businesses like Collect plus are growing and who knows big corporations will treat its customers better.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments