Submitted a pick-up request before 1pm and took half the day off work to give the package to the driver. 1:45pm and no show so I call customer service they and they tell me if the request was for before 1pm then it must already be picked up, which it wasn't.

Make another pickup request and the tell me okay we'll be there before 7pm. My package was of higher value so the receipt clearly states that I must have the driver sign my copy in case I need to submit a claim. When I asked the driver to sign my receipt on the line marked signature he said that he "doesn't do that". Called customer service to ask about this and the representative didn't know what a receipt is.

Who doesn't know what a receipt is?

Then she says that drivers don't sign things, even though my receipt clearly says otherwise, but again she didn't know what a receipt is. I still can't believe it, it boggles my mind, how incompetent are you that you don't know what a receipt is, surely she must have purchased something at some point in her life and have received a receipt.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Pick Up Service.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 14, 2015.

Comments