I ordered a package on saturday December 21st so my package would arrive no later than the 24th being as though I had overnight shipping.I had been checking the status of my package which took forever to update.

finally monday night around 12am it updates saying it was in transit. so I constantly checked each destination and it said my package was due to arrive tues by 10:30 am. 10:30 came but no package. so I checked again and I saw that the delivery time had changed to thursday the 26th.

so of course , I WAS PISSED TF OFF. I was like what is this MONSTROSITY?! and I kept refreshing the page to make sure this was true. after realizing in fact that it was , I proceeding to call customer service, which I was waiting for an agent for 15 minutes 28 seconds before hearing the phone call end.

I was pissed off even more, in the mist, my boyfriend called me, upon expressing to him my aggravation that his gift wouldn't arrive on time and me still being pissed off, I proceeded to tell him he wasn't allowed to give me my gift unless I had his and that when I see him he was no longer allowed to give me my gift because I didn't want it If I had nothing to give in return except a holiday card that I used my discount on and had no money inside. My tone wasn't pleasant so we proceeded on the phone call for about 12 minutes 17 seconds in silence until he told me how I was being rude which resulted in us having an argument and not talking at all. even more pissed as I was before I decided to call the Bi*ches at ups . I reached an agent who told me the truck arrived late with my package so it wasn't able to go on the next truck , and that it wasn't their fault and there was nothing she could do.

hmm well if wasn't THEIR fault then whose the *** fault was it?! SANTAS?! I was so pissed I couldn't even respond to the stupidity of this woman cause I knew *** sure her *** was going to have her gifts on time eating all the milk cookies and shi*t.

I WILL NEVER CHOOSE UPS AGAIN, I should've chosen Fed EX instead.but never again, UPS RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP AND MY CHRISTMAS SO THEY CAN TAKE A STIFF DI*K UP THEIR ***.

ohh merry christmas everyone(:

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Correction...politically correct....you are misguided....merry Christmas...good luck with your next relationship....you can't make up this stuff

You are a ***

Deland, Florida, United States #763489

Perhaps you should shop earlier. It's not like Christmas is a date that sneaks up on you.

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #763453

No one takes a complaint like yours seriously when the complainant is unable to express herself in anything other than profanity.That's just the way it is.

Immature people don't get too far in life. Be aware of that.

I ordered, on the spur of the moment something from a company and it was scheduled to be delivered today, 24 Dec. I checked tracking and it, too has been delayed.

Perhaps you did not hear about the bad weather throughout the US this past week? Too much booze or dipping into the white powder?? It is what it is.

Get over it.Next year, with whatever boyfriend you are hooked up to, order his gift earlier.