Insurance Quality

I am sending a package for a birthday keep in mind and I shipped this out using UPS and requested it would get there in 3 days hence the option offered -3 DAY SELECT- so I am tracking said package online even paying the extra 4 dollars so it would arrive on time.I looked today and someone somewhere in a UPS office was basically like no, I don't really feel like getting this package there in 3 days so we're going to change their order to ground just for the *** of it.

We looked online today to see where the package was a low and behold the order was changed from 3 day select to ground. Which means the package won't arrive until Monday basically missing the persons birthday entirely. I could not care less if UPS refunded the four dollars but the fact that someone in their company can just decide one day to screw with the order you paid for is just a disgrace.

Then they don't even want to solve the problem and *** out the people within the company, it's all about saving your own *** and not taking responsibility.Just get my package there when I say I want it there, I'm paying money for this and for them to not even give a *** I might as well stick to using the United States Postal Service.

Reason of review: UPS will change your shipping choice at will.

Preferred solution: Deliver package we say we want them there not when you decide to get them there .

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments