I shipped 5 boxes via UPS Canada to California, 4-6 days guaranteed shipping.Yes, my shipment was held in customs a couple of days, but on Feb 2 it left Holden, IL (24 hrs drive to destination) but it took a further 2 days to arrive!!

My tracking report indicated, after 3 phone calls from my local UPS office, deliver by 10am, Feb 5. It arrived 1.45pm. I contacted customer service to be told that NO phone had been made requesting earlier delivery, otherwise they would have tried to achieve this and the 10am delivery was NOT stated on the tracking sheet. Yes it was, and all I can say to any fool using UPS is to take a screen shot of every tracking update because otherwise they will call you a liar too.

Or better still use ANY other reputable shipping company other than UPS!!!!They don't care.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups customer care from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $250 and wants Ups to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was are focused on processing and do not care about customers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments