Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Same thing happened to me but i had to call Adidas and ask for the order and they told me it was returned back to us, UPS noted as a wrong address so they advice me to call UPS, and i did.When I called Ups they asked me for my address and I knew if i gave them my address they will tell me "oh we have different address on file" and will make up and street number or APT.

number. So i gave them wrong address and they confirm that the address is wrong, then they told me my correct address and I told them that i lied about my address and that it my correct address. Then the supervisor started making excuses and told me wait i don't have that address on file i have something totally different from the two we said before and i told them stop lying to me and making up the addresses and hung up.

They just don't care if they loose your gift very disappointing with UPS.BTW they delivered to me many many packages before and the address was correct hm.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $55. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments