I was supposed to recieve a delivery by the end of the day on Friday July 11th.2014 My delivery usually arrives by 3:30, but my regular driver was away & the substitute driver could not find my address on his map book so didn't bother delivering it.I phoned UPS at 5:07 to double check that it was going to be delivered and had them give me the address so that I knew it was correct.

All the information was good and they said yes it was on the truck. So my husband waited 4hrs for it & it never showed. I called UPS back again at 7:04 that evening after speaking with someone there for 23mins they said I would get a courtesy emergancy call back between 8am-10am Monday morning. I am sad to say that my call back was late, and UPS has done nothing to satisfy me as a customer.

The women on the phone hung up on me & wouldn't listen to me. She just said the address was wrong & I tried to explain to her that it wasn't because I had phoned to verify that.

She just made up some exuse for her driver & hung up on me.The complaints manager that phoned me was not very professional at all.

Review about: Ups Manager.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments