Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I moved from Illinois to Washington recently.I paid over a hundred dollars to have my 1924 stand-up record player shipped, worth $800.

I paid extra because I used bigger boxes and padded all around it with 2.5-inch foam padding that was double wrapped in more susceptible places like the top and bottom. It arrived with the top completely caved in, a leg broken off, the back broken off, and the mechanics destroyed. I filed a claim online where I was told that someone would be sent to inspect it. UPS came two days later saying that a "pick-up" was scheduled...

false. They did not say they were going to pick it up. So I went out and paid more money for more boxes just so they could inspect it. After saying that it was my own fault that my record player got destroyed and gave me nothing for it, they SENT IT BACK TO ILLINOIS!

AND BROKE IT WORSE...So I'm the sucker that paid $200 so that UPS to make an antique record player turn into $800 fire wood.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $800. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about 1924 talking machine shipping at Ups was poor customer service and treatment of my property Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Pack it better next time.