Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I've lived at the same address for more than 30 years and have been getting packages delivered by FedEx, UPS and USPS. I've only ever had trouble with UPS. Lost packages, severely damaged packages, packages thrown into the drainage ditch or left tied to fence posts half a mile away...I live in a rural area and any excuse the drivers can find NOT to come all the way down my driveway, they'll use. If there's a puddle on the driveway it becomes a "flooded roadway". If there's long grass on the sides, it's "access blocked by trees/shrubs". Once I saw a driver dump the box containing my $3000 tandem bicycle in a water-filled ditch rather than come all the way to the house. Once, I ordered a new iPhone online and the package didn't show up. I went looking for it at my neighbor's house, and on the way back down the drive, I found the box in a plastic bag in the brush at the side of the road. Their latest trick when I'm tracking my packages online is to say that the package is out for delivery, then, when it isn't delivered, I get a notice saying "Exception - emergency situation or severe weather conditions have delayed delivery". This just happened over the last few days when we have had beautiful spring weather and no "emergency situations". The biggest problem: I can't contact my local facility directly. I have to go through UPS customer service in Bumf**k, India or whatever, and they supposedly will have the local facility call me. I haven't heard jack from the local facility.

This is the worst service ever, and I've paid for next day air. It's a week late. It's not the first time. I'm contacting my state AG.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was broke my stuff and delivery instructions not followed Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Palmyra, Pennsylvania, United States #1221762

Do you have dogs? Maybe that's why...contact ur AG all u want that will just waste your time