I sold a golf club on Ebay.I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts.

When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was snapped in two. The shaft was a Matrix Red Tie shaft that cost $320- I selected the optional declared value at an additional cost. UPS has been jerking me around for well over a week. They refuse to take responsibility for what they broke.

Amazingly I ordered two golf shafts from a company in Ill. The box arrived and low and behold both shafts were snapped in two like King Kong gave them a karate chop.

In my opinion they are terrible.Next time I will ship w/ FedEx or USPS.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $350. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about golf club at Ups was delivery, poor customer service and customer service agent Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments