I sold a golf club on Ebay.I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts.
When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was snapped in two. The shaft was a Matrix Red Tie shaft that cost $320- I selected the optional declared value at an additional cost. UPS has been jerking me around for well over a week. They refuse to take responsibility for what they broke.
Amazingly I ordered two golf shafts from a company in Ill. The box arrived and low and behold both shafts were snapped in two like King Kong gave them a karate chop.
In my opinion they are terrible.Next time I will ship w/ FedEx or USPS.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer service agents
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Golf Club
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Here's the video. I recommend sharing this to @UPS on Twitter http://youtu.be/zHOoJKNGfnk I have more video of the UPS driver arriving. I'm not sure what all I should do about this..."
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I had a exam in March 2016 took 1 hour took script to be filled at another place turns out wrong script had headaches so went to dr pt and..."
- "On hold for 20 minutes. Rude attitude from pharmacy staff. This place is understaffed and overwhelmed. Sick people do not need to struggle to obtain medicine their physicians want..."
- "This paint is TERRIBLE. For as much as it cost me to do a 1200 Sq ft deck it peels and cracks before I get to my 2nd summer with..."
- "Bought an $1,899.99 Vizio 4K Ultra HD 70" M-Series Model # M70-C3. 1. Called Vizio twice. Great customer service. 2. Awful image quality and resolution. No matter how much tweaking..."