I sold a golf club on Ebay.I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts.
When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was snapped in two. The shaft was a Matrix Red Tie shaft that cost $320- I selected the optional declared value at an additional cost. UPS has been jerking me around for well over a week. They refuse to take responsibility for what they broke.
Amazingly I ordered two golf shafts from a company in Ill. The box arrived and low and behold both shafts were snapped in two like King Kong gave them a karate chop.
In my opinion they are terrible.Next time I will ship w/ FedEx or USPS.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Customer service agents
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Golf Club
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "I attached the detailed tracking log as well as a picture of the received package. As you can see they didn't even notice something was wrong after going back and..."
- "Bought an $1,899.99 Vizio 4K Ultra HD 70" M-Series Model # M70-C3. 1. Called Vizio twice. Great customer service. 2. Awful image quality and resolution. No matter how much tweaking..."
- "This paint is TERRIBLE. For as much as it cost me to do a 1200 Sq ft deck it peels and cracks before I get to my 2nd summer with..."
- "On hold for 20 minutes. Rude attitude from pharmacy staff. This place is understaffed and overwhelmed. Sick people do not need to struggle to obtain medicine their physicians want..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "Do not purchase anything from buysquad!!!! They're very unprofessional and not on point. I purchased a 70 inch flatscreen from them and paid for the express delivery which should've had..."