I just bought a $700 marine toilet and it was shipped in the manufacturers packaging.UPS managed to break it.

I almost yelled out at the delivery driver as he was rolling this large cubic box down the aisles of his truck and then down two steps onto the ground. I wish I had because it would have caught him red handed. As is he will probably blame someone up the line. But Alas the box looked no worse for wear and I bit my lip.

10 minutes after he left I open the box and noted the ceramic toilet bowl was cracked from halfway across. This is only one of many times UPS has busted my stuff.

Their only salvation is that FEDEX is just about as bad.I have gone to using the Post Office whenever I can.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups toilet shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments