1.8
Additional Fees

Paid extra to have package delivered over night to my home.Had someone waiting on my package, never came.

My House sitter called UPS, and after three calls they even admitted that the courier did not even come to the house. Now I have to go out to Mr Tutty fruity store to pick up the package.(I have no clue where this is). And the last customer service person I talk too,hung up on me. I had to call even on my lunch hour at the Hospital.

I think we made at least ten phone calls in total and had them call us back at least five times.They can not deliver to my Home, I though this was their job!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups overnight delivery from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lied about delivering parcel. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments