Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS should go out of business i was suppose to receive my package over a week ago.The delivery man wrote on the slip that he was at my store which is open from 10 a:m to 9:pm and he claim that he was at my store at 4 pm what a lier.

I never go for lunch or close my store. Their customer service is awful. Don't use them if you can avoid it, this is the third time i am going through this.

How can people run a business when UPS deliver their package one week later than expected.I vote UPS should go out of business and close their doors.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was entire service. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments