Turnaround Time

This has been by far the worse experience I have ever had while having anything delivered.I use my cell phone heavily for my job and therefore, had a replacement express shipped to me after it was broken.

Knowing I am rarely home during the day, I tried having my phone shipped to my workplace so that I could receive it, but was told my business had an "invalid" address. My first complaint is that your website claimed the package would be delivered by 3:00 PM so I swapped shifts at work so that I would be home when it arrived. However, it did not arrive by 3PM and I had to leave. According to your website, the package arrived at 4:52pm, nearly two hours after the committed delivery time you provided.

Secondly, I find it very inconvenient that you only deliver business days, especially when you have no way for the customer to change delivery address, add a message to take to neighbors, deliver after a certain time or intercept a package.

Because I generally work regular business hours at my job, it makes it nearly impossible to be available to receive this package I desperately need.So really, what can brown do for me because it doesn't seem like they can get a package to someone

Preferred solution: I want them to pay the $99 dollars I had to pay to get my phone sent overnight. .

I didn't like: Customer service, Help given, Lack of concern, Commit time, Website usability.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments