Tracking Tool

Twice now, I have received notification that UPS had attempted to delivery my package, but I wasn't available. The first time, that may have been true, but this time, I had nothing to do except wait for the package.

As I was waiting, I refreshed the website to see the attempt was made just a few minutes prior. I ran out, and saw nothing. This means that the driver must have used the lightest of knocks, but jumped in his truck and sped off! I'm frankly surprised I didn't hear anything.

At least they left a delivery attempt sticker... OH, wait! They didn't! I called the customer support line, asked for a supervisor, and was told the delivery attempt will be made around the same time!

To be perfectly honest, I do not trust UPS! So, it looks like I'm going to have to wait outside, for the entire morning, because they could come at any time! The alternate is to travel across the city, by bus, with over 50 Lbs worth of packaging!

I know, if I every have a choice, I will never choose UPS! They are completely unreliable!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Dont knock on doors to deliver package.

Comments