I stayed home all day today to wait for a package.At around 4:00 pm, I logged into UPS My Choice and saw that at 3:21, an attempt was made to deliver, but recipient was unavailable.

Hello? I was home all day and didn't have anyone knocking or coming to my door. Also, on the My Choice site, I specifically have detailed instructions on the security gate code and to even leave at front door. When I went outside, there wasn't even a notice that delivery was made.

I only found out that an "attempt" was made. Now, I feel that's a bold face lie. No attempt was made. I would have my package right now if that's the case.

When I called CSR, they said the driver didn't get my delivery instructions because my name was different. The package was addressed to my last name first with a coma. That's the reason it wasn't delivered. But the tracking is in the My Choice site under my address tho.

Even if the name was different because my last name was first, they still should have attempted to deliver or left a note that they did attempt to deliver.

I suspect that delivery attempt was never even made.Because the reasoning that CSR told me with my name being different was so ludicrous.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

The delivery notices don't stick in humid weather.Don't blame your driver for that.

Also, it's possible you were in the bathroom when he/she attempted.UPS drivers work their tails off; If you're not there for the signature it'll come tomorrow.

The trucks are so noisy, it is amazing you did not hear it pull up in front of your house!