Unfortunately my website delivery came by UPS (Not my choice). Knowing I would be out I arrange for UPS's recommended local collection point to be my delivery address, following the instructions on their website.

Parcel duly arrives at my home address hanging out of the letter box.

A week later I get an email from UPS telling me that I have a parcel at the local collection point which will be sent back in four days time if I fail to collect it.

Was I supposed to connect the delivery a week prior and a email and ignore thinking its another typical UPS error or do you go out of your way, wasting both time and money to pick up a package you've been emailed to collect.

Obviously I want to collect the package, that didn't exist, had never gone to the local collection point.

Surely UPS has a system capable of telling customers the correct information and not sending spoof emails nearly a week later.

And the best of it all you get is "oh i'm sorry our drivers humans you know and make mistakes, no we don't compensate"

The whole UPS service and policy is extremely poor and I would recommend never use them as your courier.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments