UPS is the worst company in the world, be careful with your packages because they can steal it and said that they delivered.It's a very common practice in UPS that without your authorization they change deliver method for pick up in UPS local office when they can't deliver a package because there is nobody to sign (if you are a regular UPS customer, you know that I'm telling is true).

They did it with my packages, when I claimed it, instead to punish their drivers, they protect them with incredible stories about why the deliver method was changed (you know thieves and rascals are protected between them). But the most incredible part of this story is that they offered to deliver my packages next day and I was suppose to leave a InfoNotice signed in the main door, according to UPS the package was delivered at 3:30 pm, (me and my wire were in home) but the driver never picked up the InfoNotice. The packages never arrived, when I called UPS, Ms. Laura told me that probably my packages were stolen because I live in a very dangerous neighborhood (that is not true, my neighborhood is really quiet).

Off course my packages were stolen, but were stolen for UPS, Mike the driver and his accomplice Laura. Because they can not stand that someone put a claim for misfeasance, then they punish their customer stealing their packages.

Never.....never use UPS, if you buy something online request any deliver method but not UPS

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

This just sounds like paranoia to me.Supervisors aren't protected by the union..

therefor they will not put their butt on the line and be apart of a "package stealing" scheme.

You really shouldn't be putting stories out like this unless you know for sure, it's hurtful to a company in which i know takes care of it's costumers and tries their hardest everyday.I've seen first hand the passion that employees and supervisors put into safely handeling and delivering packages.

Dude, racist much?

Head on back to your clan meeting and stay off your momma's computer.

Child, please.

VERY RUDE, THIS BLACK GUY SAID HE WAS BUSY AND HE GOT NO TIME TO WAIT FOR THE RIGHT PEOPLE TO DO SIGNATURE SO HE LEFT WITH THE PACKAGE. WHAT A ***.