I scheduled a delivery tracked it for a week.delivery day i take time off work and sit 3 feet from my front door.

i get a email we missed you open door to a sticker. the driver never knocked or anything. Very very unprofessional i will never use them again.

I then call customer service who tried to blow me off and said we will schedule it again for the next day like i can take countless days off because driver wont knock on the door.Asked to speak to a manager and that took another 20 minutes for him to tell me to sit by my phone and wait for a call.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments