Lake Geneva, Wisconsin

I sold a chandelier in November of 2014 through E bay.The package was signed for on the 12/2/14, I got an email from the person whom had received the package on the 4th February 2015 to say that 3 of the arms on the chandelier were broken, E bay has a policy that if you have a problem, you have 30 days to make a complaint, The customer surpassed this by 34 days, I suggested she get in touch with UPS and make a claim, They will come to your home and make an inspection, The customer in February took the box to UPS for inspection, The got in touch with me and told me that it was not packed to their specs, They shipped the package back to me, Now the customer has had this package more than two months, It was paid for in November, I got the parcel back with the chandelier in it and lots more damage to it, They told me it was my problem because it was not packed correctly, And written on the box was that the reason for return , Receiver did not want, refused delivery.

Now I have all the paper work and original papers showing that she signed for this in December 2nd 2014. How can UPS tell me the Receiver refused delivery ? I feel like they have made a mistake, They should have carried out the inspection at the receivers address and not the UPS shop. They should have repacked the Chandelier as per their specs, I have been in touch with the Insurance company and UPS, but they are not interested.

Who.s package is this now. Who is responsible for this package ? UPS.

The receiver, or me ?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service and stink. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments