My exchange with UPS is below

Mike King UPS broke my garage door on Wednesday and still no meaningful response. Talked to customer no service multiple times. No help. So disappointing.

Like · Reply · 2 · April 8 at 4:34pm

UPS I'm so sorry to hear that Mike! Please email the details. location and contact information to help@ups.com so we can address this with the local management team in the area. -Sydnee

Like · Reply · April 8 at 5:15pm

Mike King Just did that from one of your colleagues response from a Twitter post. Hopefully this works. If not, I'll take the next appropriate public action. So sad, UPS use to be such a great company and provide great service. Nothing but trouble for the past few years at my location.

Like · Reply · April 8 at 5:19pm

Mike King Oh... I also got another call from UPS person complaining that I complained in a public forum due to the lack of response. How dare you UPS employee!!!! I tried to keep this private, but your lack of response left me no choice. Keep complaining and I will tell the full story about what a sorry service has provided at my location!

Like · Reply · April 8 at 8:53pm · Edited

UPS Mike, Did you get the name of who contacted you? -Wendy

Like · Reply · April 8 at 9:05pm

Mike King UPS UPS Have an email address and phone number but do not want to post that publicly. Can you send me a message that I can reply too privately?

Like · Reply · April 8 at 9:09pm

UPS Dear Mike,

If you are needing assistance, please email help@ups.com with the tracking number, details and a valid phone number. We will assist you.

~Sara

Like · Reply · April 8 at 10:31pm

Mike King Over a week now and still no help. Have emailed repeatedly. Get a response back saying someone will respond, but it never happens. You guys have my phone number. I know that because someone called and fussed at me for complaining on Facebook and Twitter. Going back to posting in public now. Maybe someone will at least call and fuss at me again. So disappointed in this once great company.

Like · Reply · Yesterday at 1:06pm

UPS Mike, I am sorry for the frustration. We will be glad to help you. Can you supply us with the incident number from your past email? -Wendy

Like · Reply · Yesterday at 1:16pm

Mike King UPS Incident: 160408-032289

Like · Reply · Yesterday at 1:19pm

UPS Mike, Thank you for the information. I will look into the progress for you and respond shortly through email. Thank you for your patience. -Wendy

Like · Reply · Yesterday at 1:29pm

Mike King UPS Thank you Wendy.

Like · Reply · Yesterday at 1:29pm

Mike King In an email yesterday from UPS, I was promised a call today by a manager regarding the status of my claim. Guess what....no call. Beginning to find this hilarious. No I really am. Never seen a company that cared so little about customers. The DMV even provides better customer service. Just about ready to fix my own garage door and turn this over to a starving lawyer. He or she can keep whatever the judgement is.

Like · Reply · 1 hr

UPS Mike, I am very sorry you have not received a call back as of yet. I contacted the center and the Manager is out till Monday. I will follow up with the center on Monday, to see where they are at on your claim. -Wendy

Like · Reply · 16 mins

Mike King Yeah, Yeah. Keep hearing the same thing over and over.

Like · Reply · 14 mins

Mike King .....and a company as big as UPS..... you have no one else that could talk to me???????

Like · Reply · 10 mins

Mike King What if this person wins the lottery over the weekend and never returns to work. Am I just forever screwed??????

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments