Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I was to have a package delivered today (after missing the delivery on yesterday).The time indicated on the website indicated the delivery would be made at the end of the day.

The end of the day was 1:26 PM EST. I called and questioned the time. The CSR indicated that means that it will be delivered BY the end of the day. They indicated that I could pick the package up that day.

I agreed that was the optimal solution for me. The CSR indicated that someone would call me back within the hour and they did. The person on the phone gave me the address and informed me that the driver would return at 8:00 and also that they closed at 8 and I would need to be inside the facility by 8:00. I arrive at the location on Pleasantdale Rd in Doraville, GA at 7:39.

My information was processed quickly and I was asked to have a seat as the truck containing my package had not arrived yet and would be there by 8:00. At 8:00, I was told the driver would arrive by 8:30pm. at 9:00 pm the supervisor on duty informed me that the driver did not pull the package and therefore I would have to return tomorrow.

My question...why should I be inconvenienced AGAIN because UPS has processes and procedures that are broken and drivers that are unconcerned or worse, incompetent and inept.#upsservicesucks

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups customer care. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I paid extra for 2 day delivery to my apartment...I had to drive to the UPS Facility on the other side of town 2 days after they failed to deliver my package.

Then they wouldn't give me a refund for the inconvenience of having to go way out of my way to get what i paid for, AND THEY WERE RUDE ABOUT IT!! The guy was seemingly offended that i would dare ask for a refund. They claimed the listed address was incorrect because the Road name and apartment complex name was together. If that was way too much for a package delivery company to handle after i paid extra then they don't deserve anybody's business.

I would like to say that any rookie driver could have found my apartment as its location is also on a one way street. It doesn't require a lot of manpower or brains to figure it out...

I will never use their services again and will gladly pass on my disgust with this incompetent place of business..Thank you!