UPS I HOPE THEY GO OUT OF BUSINESS..THEY LIE ABOUT DELIVERIES SO THAT THEY CAN GO HOME EARLY, ESPECIALLY ON FRIDAYS...CUSTOMER SERVICE IS JUST AS BAD.....My mother took a day off just to wait for an important package and after waiting the entire day by the window..at about 5pm I read in status that they attempted delivery.

WHAT A BUNCH OF ***..THEY LIED....IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT THEY ATTEMPTED THAT DELIVERY WITH SOMEONE SOOO WATCHFUL.....

.PLEASE DO NOT USE UPS...USE THE UNITED STATES POST OFFICE OR ANYONE ELSE ...THEY ARE CHEAPER AND NEVER LOSE YOUR PACKAGE...CONSUMER ADVICE.THEY ARE GOING TO EVENTUALLY *** OFF THE WRONG BUSINESS OR PERSON AND THEY WILL BE EXPOSED OF THEIR FRAUDULENT BUSINESS TACTICS...JUST WATCH AND SEE.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

#197349

I have been waiting for 3 weeks for a single package. the first 1 was thrown infront of my building and stolen, now the 2nd 1 has been bounced around, lost, allegedly arranged for pick-up and lost again. UPS can go *** the big 1, now I know why their color is brown like something else.....***

I have gone through this same exact problem THREE times in the past TWO weeks with UPS - DIFFERENT drivers each time!The first time I waited ALL DAY by my living room window.

Nothing! I found a slip pasted to my front door - UPS telling me that I was "NOT AT HOME".....TWICE! A neighbor came over and told me that she saw the driver park down the street, walk to my door and stick the slip on my door and scurry off!

This happened AGAIN four days later!

The THIRD time I caught the guy red handed!These were all separate packages!

#182096

YES..THEY ARE THE WORST DELIVERY SERVICE IN THE WORLD...THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PACKAGES OFTEN LEAVING THEM IN PLACES THEY KNOW WHERE IT CAN BE STOLEN AND THEY ALWAYS AND I REPEAT ALWAYS MAKE YOU THINK THEY ATTEMPTED A DELIVERY AND THEN THEY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE LIEING.... :(