1.2K views

Yesterday a driver went down our road at least 15 mph faster than the speed limit. When I called to complain, they were nice and assured me someone would call "within the hour". No one did so far.

Today, apparently after hearing about my complaint, the driver just sped down our road "for good measure". When I called again, the customer service rep couldn't understand why I hadn't been contacted and told me someone would contact me "within the hour". It is now more than two hours and, surprise, no call and I still haven't heard back from yesterday--unless the driver was giving me the message!

It appears UPS does not care about safety and the law and has no problem allowing/encouraging its drivers to harrass customers. We get about 3-4 deliveries per week so you'd think they would want to keep us happy. Our regular driver is great but when someone else is delivering--usually no more than once a week--it's easy to see the driver is not our regular guy.

I guess my only recourse is to NOT use UPS whenever possible AND to keep my pets off the road. Unfortunately, one day they will hurt someone or someone's pet (we have about 15 horses on our road and sometimes they DO get out). If it continues, I can always contact an attorney or local law enforcement but that's a really hassle. As I see it, UPS just does what it wants.

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Comments

Here's how you can STOP UPS FROM SPEEDING in your neighborhood.VIDEO THE TURD BROWN TRUCK & DRIVER - speeding down your road and then POST IT TO FACEBOOK!!!

This is the one thing UPS cannot stand - told to me by a personal friend who is a UPS driver - post it to FaceBook!! The driver will likely then be canned!!

Poof!!No more speeding UPS TURDS in your hood!

Texas City, Texas, United States #1331148

ups driver in my sub was flat out speeding when I told him he said he doing 20 mph I told him he was full of it, he killed my dog

Old Fort, Ohio, United States #1272859

Today January 18, 2017 at approximately 2:05 pm your UPS truck was speeding approximately 50mph in a posted 25mph zone on Navajo Drive in White Mountain Lakes, Arizona.

Massillon, Ohio, United States #1249904

Just stop complaining. Use FedEx then. Ups will own them too in a matter of years.

Alhambra, California, United States #1245055

Today as I took my nephew to his job over in Carson/Torrance off of the 100 freeway....a UPS driver wouldn't let me merge on the 110 from the 405 and he actually sped up trying to move me into the median.

As I almost hit the side rail and was able to get on the freeway....he got behind me and flipped me off and got within a foot of my bumper. Then he pulled beside me screaming "F" you to me and my nephew over and and over and flipping me off. We let him pass and took photos of his plate and a short video of him acting like a *** with severe ROAD RAGE. They WILL terminate this *** or it's going viral.

License plate number is 8X21935 9:30 this morning!11.23.2016

San Antonio, Texas, United States #865324

I have UPS nicely to slow down on our street (he does 40+ in a 20 mph on a block with 35 children).He didn’t give a rats ***.

Very well.

Now every time I see UPS speeding I bean their truck with a soccer ball.I can’t prove they were speeding and they can’t prove I pegged them with a soccer ball.

Prospect, Connecticut, United States #863024

A UPS driver was going 60 Mph down my dead end road!And, it's all the time!

The posted speed limit is 25Mph!!!

He came within 2 Inches of killing my Grandson that is 3Yrs.Old!!!

Dallas, Texas, United States #803183

What you need to do is take you and Your *** animals inside your home.Animals are to be tied up and Not running around everywhere.Find something else to do with your time outside of *** with everyone else.You are a piece of" ***".I love my UPS person,He is always on time and He is very professional.

to ***nie #1042506

Wow ..we are glad you love yours ..but ours sucks ..speeds and doesn't share the road.

to Anonymous #1426622

he probaly is a ups driver.

to ***nie #1311639

WTF kind of comment is that ?

I was just walking my dog around our cul-du-sac and was nearly run over by a UPS truck going 35+. How many seconds did he save while putting our lives at risk? If he runs over my wife or children....I will find him.

to Anonymous Vancouver, Washington, United States #770046

If he runs over your wife/dog or children, or better yet, you, I'll find him and give him a reward.

You deserve what you get. Stay out of the street.

And you can be sure if he were to hit your pooch of a wife or your inbred kids, he'd be fired and pay the civil penalties as well. So stop making hyperbolic statements and idle threats. Tool.

to internet tough guys Allendale Charter Township, Michigan, United States #803172

Hey everyone,Internet Tough Guys is a UPS spinner.Be aware.Covering for a terrible company.

to internet tough guys #1311641

A 25 MPH speed zone is like a caution light , it is there in case a child runs into the street , in case an animal is let out/ or gets out accidentally it gives you time to stop! Even if you manage to hit child/dog they may require stitches but not a casket.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #746181

I live in Toronto Canada. UPS service is very bad as compare to other courier service like DHL and Fedex . The delivery person are uneducated and not able to read the customers message in English before deliver the package. UPS need to hire some educated staff who will able to read English.

Even though i submit in the request that

"Please use Buzz Number and deliver my item after 12PM. before that time i will not available at home"

No one use buzz number and secondly came at my door at 11:31AM stick sticker at my door of "CUSTOMER WAS NOT AVAILABLE ", My massage clearly shows that i will not available before 12PM on that day. What a jock, this is totally nonsense and poor performance of UPS delivery persons. which shows that UPS staff is highly uneducated and not able to read massages in English.

this is happens with me second time and now I decided to not use UPS services anymore in the future until UPS hire educated staff and delivery person who can read English massages.

:grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin

Washoe Valley, Nevada, United States #723647

I live on a private road where the posted speed limit is 15 miles per hour and a driver just went 40 miles per hour down my road.I have called UPS in the past about this problem and I was told that they would have someone call me and they never did.

When I confronted a driver he got very nasty with me. I try not to buy from any companies who use UPS but that is hard since they usually have the best rates.

I know that if my family is hurt by UPS I will sue them for criminal negligence because they have been notified many times and have done nothing about it.I will not stop there either, I will also go after the driver for every penny he or she has and then anything they own in the future!

its been 2 years and have been watching comments.most have to do with police and calling them till they check your streets.

ive spoken with police and when they check your hood for speeding its usually the people that live there that get caught for speeding the most.

so go ahead call on yourself.the last person that confronted me to slow down, I couldn\'t keep up with their car out of that neighborhood.

to ups man #1311646

I have a UPS guy 25 mph zone cured him from speeding he zips past the house , I run out and place a 4 by 4 peice of lumber across the road lol he got tired of having to remove it on his return trip , so he does the speed limit now.

to ups man #1311647