2.1
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

As my boyfriend can attest to, I've had many screaming matches with the robot on UPS's 1-800 line.I've torn up info notices and grumbled passive-aggressively at their "customer service" reps (about as nasty as I can manage since I can't even imagine working for this awful company).

I know no one from UPS gives a *** about their customers because people will inevitably continue to use their services. Most recently, today, I received an info notice on my front door for a package I've been eagerly awaiting. I knew I would miss it the next two days, so I went to log into their website to change the delivery address. I have two different shipping accounts, personal and work.

The system would not recognize either of my logins though I double-checked each (hey, I'm not an 80-year-old here; no offense, 80-year-olds) but was locked out both times due to too many login attempts. "Try again later" it said, even there are cut off times for these things. So I called the 1-800 number. First off as everyone knows, they make it insanely difficult to get anywhere, especially talking to a human being.

When I finally got the robot to do what I wanted I found out not only a.) my package delivery was supposedly attempted at 9am, yet my boyfriend returned home at 2:30pm and there had been no notice left yet; but b.) It's *** $6 to switch to a different delivery address vs. the $5 (ooh, big savings) to do it online. Hey, that would be great IF I COULD GET INTO MY *** ACCOUNT. Prior experiences have shown many delivery folks are full of s*%# and did not even ring our bell when claiming they attempted delivery; extremely late or damaged packages with seemingly no recourse; and the absolute dullards who one reaches on the help line who prove to be help-less.

I super duper hate UPS and tell myself I'm silly when I get so upset at them, but it happens so frequently maaaaybe it's their fault.

Anyway, just wanted to get that off my chest before I go fume some more over the crappy business practices UPS has.Go eff your collective self, UPS!

saewhut wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments