UPS Accounts receivable has to be shadiest outfit in town -- they are never there and they offer the shittiest customer service when they are.I was going to reinstate my UPS account but after the reception I got today reminds my why I dropped the account in the first place.

You cannot get them on phone, and when you do get someone to speak with you, they are a bunch of snapping turtles!

They don't do anything for you either -- they resend you to the service people who send you right back to the AR people who don't ever pick up the phone and don't wanna do anything, and I'm tired of the run-around.

I'm not sure how UPS makes money, but it must not be connected to this account management process.If it is, then you're looking at another ENRON in the making-- big brown is about to tank big time!

Review about: Ups Account.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT MAYBE YOU SHOULD SWITCH COMPANYS INSTEAD OF COMPLAINING. :grin

The UPS Accounts Receivable department are a bunch of crooks. They have owed me my deposit of $2,837 since I closed my Pack and Ship business on July 1. They keep claiming that they haven't received the fax that I have sent them five times.