Simply asked store manager to ship a package back with an existing new label from company, in which has a ups account.Very rudely, she insisted that I had to pay the postage, and I would be reimbursed from company.

I tried to explain it was labled and payed for. She yelled at me to get out of her store. To never come back. At that time my wife was entering building when she told her to get the *** out.

She didn't want to see any one of us again. We went to leave and she came out to parking lot, ranting and raving, jumpimg in back of my vehicle when I was backing out not letting me leave because she wanted to get my license plate number. Threatening that she was going to call the police because I apparently called her a ***. This lady was very unprofessional, and very rude.

Other people that were in the parking area were staring, and laughing at her.What an imbarrasement for your company to have an individual representing it.

Review about: Ups Account.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Florida, United States #880604

That seems unlikely, to say the least. Did you already have the label, or did you have an account number and want them to print a label for you? Most stores I know of will not print a label off of another account number for liability reasons; if the company that has that number says they didn't authorize that shipment, then the store gets stuck with the costs, while not actually making a dime from the shipping in the first place.