Featured Not resolved

Driver left a sorry we missed you note even though somebody was home and never even heard a knock.The infonotice number comes up with "This page isn?t working wwwapps.ups.com is currently unable to handle this request.HTTP ERROR 502." The driver check marked both the accesspoint box and the will try again tomorrow box but didn't write in an address for the access point.

I signed the waiver for leaving it without me being present and left it where he put the notice just as stated on the notice but he never came back the next day to look at it. Even if it was sent to an accesspoint it would require a person to present an ID that matches that on the package and the driver simply drew in circles instead of a name on the form. I finally did track down where the package was sent and who it is for by contacting UPS customer service and they sent it to an access point in a neighboring town. The access point is out of the way and not very close by.

I am fortunate that I have a vehicle big enough to pick this package up but part of the whole point in ordering it online in the first place was so I wouldn’t have to do that.As an online seller I know that many of my customers would never be able to do this as some don't even own vehicles and would be quite upset if they were told they had to drive to get their package.

Review about: Ups Ground Delivery Service.

3.2
Turnaround Time
Tracking Tool
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Driver needs to be retrained to leave proper notices. Should not have to opt out of this so called service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion