Well now I have heard everything but who gave UPS the right to redirect a shipment, without authorization, to Access Point locations where the person to whom the label is addressed has to endure the inconvenience of having their delivery delayed plus having to get to the UPS access point location-turn over their first born to get their package, and wonder why the driver did not leave the package in the first place??If UPS is paying for shipping then they can do whatever they want with the packages but as long as I, the shipper, am paying for shipping and my customer is paying ME to have their package delivered to them at their residence-I WANT TO SUBMIT A FORMAL COMPLAINT AS THIS IS NOT WHAT I SIGNED UP FOR WITH UPS What do the drivers do and what are the parameters for the driver feeling that the package cannot be left of that their safety is at risk??

Why don't they just do away with residential deliveries because a driver may be afraid of doorknobs or something and just ship every package to the Access Point Locations and then everyone will know where there package is.I am really upset.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments