DO NOT USE UPS ...here is why

after sending an OVERNIGHT package (a pair of shoes) to Ontario Canada from Miami Beach, Fl on Thursday Nov 1st 2012, and paying over $130 for shipping with UPS....next day (Friday) I checked the status of it and it was apparently stuck in "a warehouse in Ontario" according to the ups website.I called them and they simply told me that it was held by customs in Ontario and waiting to be checked and released for delivery.

I ASKED many times if they need it any extra information or paper work from me or the receiver and they say NO, that everything was fine. Next Day (Saturday) the pkg was NOT delivered and I was never notified by them as I requested, it was still on "Hold" in Customs and they told me the same old thing....waiting for it to be Processed blah blah blah...I was so upset and my costumer in Canada was livid! Today, Tuesday Nov 6th 2012 the status changed to "exception" and after spending 45 min on the phone with them they finally said that they need a receipt from the purchase of the Shoes...WTH?!

why didn't they tell me this before hand....?Now my pkg is still on Hold, I'm about to loose a costumer and $130 which I am SURE they will not give back to me...so unprofessional, no regards for costumers, so disappointing...UPS never again

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

How is it the fault of UPS when Customs is delaying it ?