I ordered my ipad from T-Monile on 9/27/2016.It finally shipped out via UPS on 9/29/2016.

I had chosen 3 day ground. My package is now in Belton, TX (which is 30 minites away from my house) and UPS is telling me it will be delibered Mondat because theu do not deliver Ground Shipments on Saturdays. So now I have to technically wait 5 days after it shipped to gety ipad. I think they need to deliver on Saturdays because that is when people don't have to work which means they will be home more.

And plus, most of the time the UPS guy just rings the door bell and leaves the lackage on the front porch. So I still don't understand why tbeu can just do that on Saturdays.

Because of this,I am going to try and use Fedex instead.They have never done me wrong.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of ups 3 day select delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Flushing, Michigan, United States #1233024

They arent going to leave your ipad on the porch because then you would be on here whining that it got stolen and saying that you cant believe someone in there right mind would leave an ipad on the porch. On top of that your probably posting these comments on the ipad that you said someone stole off your porch because your ups driver is and *** and should have never left it on the porch.

Chettisham, England, United Kingdom #1221634

Because Saturday is a premium service you pay extra for. Fed-Ex do exactly the same