I was just totally ripped off by a UPS driver.I ordered a Tag Heur watch from Jomashop.com.

I ordered it with 2nd day air delivery. The watch cost $1,500. I own an IT company out of my house. I have received hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of computer hardware over the past 10 years to my residence in a gated community.

I've never had anything stolen from my front porch/door. I've even left my wallet and keys sitting on my car overnight with never a problem. I wasn't home when the package was supposedly delivered. In fact the package wasn't due to be delivered until the next day.

I got home from some errands and decided to track the delivery of my new watch. To my surprise, UPS tracking said delivered. Great I thought, "porch" was the comment on the delivery. No package on the porch.

This has happened before. There are 4 streets in my neighborhood with houses the same street number. Usually I find my package on one of those streets at a house with the same address as my house. Nobody's perfect.

I drove to each house with the matching address as my home. No packages. Mind you this is one hour after the package delivered time with UPS. I called UPS and they sent the driver over to talk to me.

I've never seen this driver before. I've had the same driver for 5 years, knew him by name as I get so many deliveries from Dell and other computer vendors. This guy was young, shaved head and pretty sketchy acting. "I'm so sorry, I think I delivered your package, I remember driving down your street, maybe a gardner or someone stole it".

Well, again I've lived here for 15 years and though it's possible I just don't buy it. This package was from a well known expensive watch vendor. UPS was very professional and is opening an investigation. The watch was shipped with full UPS insurance.

Why the shipper didn't require a signature alludes me. I'm pretty upset as it is obvious that the driver stole the package all things considered. I'm pretty sure UPS will come to the same conclusion. Makes me want to install a camera over my front door.

Good thing I'm moving out of CA to Colorado Springs.I'm done with SoCal and UPS!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups 2nd day air for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments