Turnaround Time

I paid extra to have my package delivered in two business days, and ups has been giving me the run around about the where abouts of my package for four days.UPS delivery people refuse to walk up the five floors to my apartment, as my building has no elevator, and instead put the info notice on the outside of the building.

In addition, the info notice stated the package had been delivered to an access point in my neighborhood, that did not have my package. There was a crucial time frame for this delivery, that's why I paid extra to have it expedited.

Needless to say my plans were ruined.UPS is very unprofessional don't use them, try DHL or FEDEX.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments