Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 11, 2016

my package finally arrived three days past expected delivery date. I'm still waiting for my ups refund it has been over a month.

Update by user Nov 12, 2016

My package sent via UPS was located yesterday and delivered to the proper location.Apparently my 2nd day air package that was supposed to be put onto a plane was sent on a regular parcel truck taking longer to arrive.

My recommendation to UPS is to take your bags using gps sensors.This way if a bag is lost then you can determine its location , in my instance if I would have been told my bag was put onto a truck instead of a plane I would not have agonized for 5 days wondering where my documents were?

Original review posted by user Nov 11, 2016

Important documents sent 2nd day air, never made it.In fact an entire bag including my express air envelope going to Texas is lost, never scanned in.

Could be in a storage room, could be in a trailer, could be on a truck, could be in the empty bag room , could be in another facility , could be on the moon.

Supposed to be handled by hand, and shipped air paid $35 express.

Disgusted with negligence.Im calling the police next.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups 2nd day air delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups 2nd day air delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments