Austin, Texas
1.5K views

I ordered a product for delivery to my home on Friday 11/27/09 - so I could enjoy it over the long Thanksgiving weekend. The item arrived in Austin, TX on 11/26.

On 11/27, it was listed as out for delivery at 8:53 a.m. I sat at the house all day waiting on them. At 11 p.m. it flipped to show a rescheduled delivery date of 11/30 but still shows "out for delivery" UPS has no idea where the package is or why it wasn't delivered.

They refuse to send it out Saturday, because it wasn't paid for Saturday delivery. They claim nobody is working at the service center on Saturday so I can't even go pick it up myself.

So they will deliver it to my house on Monday, 11/30 -- when I am at work -- and there is just "nothing they can do"

I don't allow my business to ship UPS for reasons just like this, and I think I will stop ordering from anybody who ships UPS. This total lack of regard for the customer is ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Comments

And, they did the same thing to me. I don't think they are staffed to properly handle the increased holiday volume. I will make sure nothing is sent to me or from me by UPS during the holiday season.

They did the SAME exact thing to me this weekend! I'm pissed!