The UPS won't deliver my packages to my door .:( I have no car, I don't drive and they keep giving excuses why they can't deliver to my door .

and this has happen more than one time . #1 excuse: Your driveway has to many ruts in it, we had it smoothed down. #2 excuse : Tree branches hanging over the drive way, we went and cut all the branches that we could reach with out getting in trouble with the new owner of that land . #3 excuse: It's to muddy, my friend got that one today .

My dad is in rehab and is coming home tomorrow. The deliver was needed to be here before he got home .

I think UPS should go out of business .

They care more about their trucks than their customers.I think if you pay for delivery and it posted to be brought to your door that is what you should do.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments